

My brain is full of random thoughts - none of which have a meaningful point...so it's probably best to just show the pix which I now think are cool to take for posting on this blog. I do have a reputation for excessive video/picture taking...now I'm feeling the need for more "art shots"(my family will be so PLEASED to hear that)...Game day rituals are alive and well: pregame activities, walk to the game, "desire-to-win"adrenaline rushes during the game, thrill or let down after!... The years pass, and it never gets any easier to decide where to eat afterwards ("I don't care, anything sounds fine to me!") I always love what I order, but wish it didn't have calories....I'm not gonna lie, I'd rather not slowly keep gaining weight as I age till I can't find a t-shirt that will hide my rolls when I'm sitting...or standing for that matter...So, I soldier on... hoping to lose more than I gain in this one aspect of my life!
Like I said....random thoughts - none of which have a meaningful point....
1 comment:
it seems to be more "let down" than "thrill" at this point...which is not going over so well in the Bangert household!!
Post a Comment