Friday, February 20, 2009

Heart Held Image and Reflection




"He has told you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justice, to love kindness,
And to walk humbly with your God?"

~Micah 6:8~

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I recognize you and Dad, but who's the Billy Ray Cyrus wannabe...and who's the little boy?

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

Classic!!

Mrs Bic said...

What a beautiful family...and, Lindsay is right...that one kid looks just like this little 1yr. old I know...who will be two before you know it!

BTW...This is one of Bic's favorite verses!

Also...I open your blog sometimes, just to listen to your soundtrack! How can I get one on mine??

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

If you want to create your own playlist just click on the link at the bottom of my player box where it says to create your own free playlist...then you get the code for it to apply to your blog...I could help you figure it out any day sweet stuff, if you need help..
...love me some good music!!...You can steal anything from mine if you want, I'm so honored you enjoy it!!...Also makes me feel good to know that someone as amazing as Bic loves the same verse I do!