...Just because it makes me smile... (push the pause button on my blog soundtrack player so you can hear the music on this!)..
That is a little disturbing!! It reminds me of that creepy baby on Ally McBeal!!
This reminds me of 2 little girls in Alpine watching Chip & Dale . . . singing along, word for word, and dancing all the dances.
SO TRUE!!!...I KNEW there where something about it....You hit the nail on the head!!!
Woops...I mean I knew there WAS something about it...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a little disturbing!! It reminds me of that creepy baby on Ally McBeal!!
This reminds me of 2 little girls in Alpine watching Chip & Dale . . . singing along, word for word, and dancing all the dances.
SO TRUE!!!...I KNEW there where something about it....You hit the nail on the head!!!
Woops...I mean I knew there WAS something about it...
Post a Comment