I love her because.. She was my spiritual Mother when I needed her.. Set far enough back on life’s timeline to feel distant.. But seen with uncharacteristic clarity… She made me believe, with the sheer force of her energetic and deeply abiding faith, that I could find my way thru this life.. In God’s arms.. Within His will.. Experiencing unlimited growth.
In so many ways.. I know I am not all she KNEW I could be…
Still..I am finding my way..To the place she is now..Enveloped in His arms..With eternal glory…
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/tucson/obituary.aspx?n=betty-jane-heath&pid=143608462
2 comments:
Betty was a wonderful woman to begin a faith walk with. I loved sitting under her teaching as a baby believer. Thank you for posting this, Christy.
Betty was always there, smiling and encouraging...She was "Christ Community"...Women's Bible studies and ladies days of faiths, she was always there...so many wonderful memories of her. Thank you for sharing your love for her.
chris
Post a Comment