Thursday, December 30, 2010

A thought... On Living Vicariously

                                                                                                                                                                                                             

It's been a time for me to step back... Absorbing, Observing.... Surrounding lives... Swirling, Coating..My heart.. My mind.. Digesting,  Contemplating.... My preferred life status...
Now I prepare.. Strive.. To step on... Forward... Life stops for no man... Allows for no freezing time... And so it goes... And so do I...

3 comments:

Mrs Bic said...

Love Ya, Mimi :)

Chris said...

well, good to see a blog post...are you doing okay with all this thought process...my friend who is a deep deep deep thinker....hard for me to keep up, but I love you and your family...
xoxo

Chris said...

Oh my goodness, this is for sure how I do everyday with all my "stuff" and trying to carry it all. Reminds me to look to the Lord to carry it for me...this was so darn cute, thanks for sharing and for the "lesson" we can all learn.