Thursday, March 25, 2010

HEAVEN'S DOOR??

...We live (the flawed humanity that we ALL are)..In a world of (for better or worse) infinite available, information, activity, pleasure and just plain STUFF...With limited time left, if we pursue it all, for digesting, producing, growing... Resulting in chaotically diverse, very subjective perceptions of what IS "necessary"... I count myself as one who has a deep desire to be respectful and understanding.. But often fall short... Too much 'tyranny of the urgent' knock, knock, knocking... not always on heaven's door...

2 comments:

Chris said...

my dear friend, you are way too DEEP a THINKER for my little brain....if you are indeed saying that you love Wine and candy bars, then I am with you!!!!
have a great day.
chris

Mimi/Mom/Christy said...

..I have a feeling my thinking is a little more "out there" than deep..I am VERY accustomed to blank, blinking eyed faces..just staring at me silently (cue the crickets) when I express what is going on in my head.. But what ALWAYS keeps those who love me (who knows why) from sending me STRAIGHT to the looney bin??.. My theory is; they figure anyone who savors a piece of chocolate, cup of coffee or glass of wine as much as I do..may,indeed, be a litte "eccentric"..but is,most likely,harmless... XO U, friend..