Thursday, September 6, 2012

BABY AND THE BEACH



... Mission Beach week with the kiddos.. The ebb and flow of days and ocean... Mimi-nanny?..Present!...


... Whilst others revel in sand and sea...G-baby and I watch.. From morning dew to setting sun.. We listen.. To boardwalk action and crashing wave...

Too fleeting..Baby Love... Every smile.. Every chortle.. Every little hand reach..grabbing, tugging... Moments of slumber in my arms..
... Simple instinctive happiness and need.. Not complicated need.. Nor tinged with "growing up" issues..

... Living life through that lens.. Believing they see you meet their need and are happy you exist.. No opinion beyond that...

... Yep... These moments devoid of opinion, that I can fill with the belief I am simply loved by this (NOT so little for his age) baby... The BEST!!

...(I choose NOT to discuss teething and poopy diapers)...

 
 

1 comment:

Chris said...

love this, love being a grandma and love that you also love being grandma too....these are precious days...........talk soon!